Address: 3 Advance Business Centre, Triq Guze Flores, Santa Venera, SVR 1950, Malta
We are a white label technology provider.
We develop powerful
software and make it accessible for users.
Our sophisticated tech, along with our experienced
marketers and account managers, can take your business to the next level - with minimal resources
from our B2B clients.
We never settle for mediocre – we innovate, collaborate, and stay ahead of the competion. Our sites
generate over 500 million USD for our B2B customers, and we are proud to claim over 100K new B2C
With over a decade of experience, our team of marketing and tech experts
are an asset to any business looking to grow!
Junior Full Stack Developer
Who are you?
You are passionate about what you do! You love being a great addition to a team, you are an
entrepreneurial, self-motivated and driven individual who is results-oriented and takes pride in
delivering top results.
You will be responsible for the full-stack development of your sites pertaining to marketing projects
and the digital marketing stack. You would build, update and maintain responsive websites, microsites
and landing pages, emails, web forms, online interactivity, etc., with the principles of user
experience, accessibility, and mobile-friendly design in mind. You will also manage integration with
Performance Marketing Software and high volume traffic solutions.
You are creative and have the ability to communicate ideas, but more than anything you thrive in an
environment where freedom and responsibility are key and where performance is king!
Your main duties
Converting designs to visual elements
- Building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications for both mobile and desktop,
ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Building landing pages
- Plan, develop, build and test script and API integration services
- Interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Use of Amazon Web Services as EC2, AWS Lambda, S3, API Gateway
- Perform UI designs and coding for email templates
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of two years ́experience web development
preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Experience with PHP and a LAMP/LEMP stack
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues (Internet Explorer,
Firefox, Safari, Chrome, PC, Mac, tablets, smartphones, etc.)
- Good knowledge of WordPress development and configuration
- Familiarity with AWS cloud computing platforms
- Experience with Git version control system
- Familiarity with Photoshop and UX/UI experience
- Experience using Rest APIs, JSON, & XML
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive & enthusiastic, able to work autonomously and within a team
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English both written and spoken
If this sounds like something you are willing to give a try, we would love to meet you. Please send
your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic understanding of Affiliate Marketing
- Foreign language skills